Sunday, May 22, 2005

From Aunt Chard

Aunt Chard (Charlene) was one of my Mom's younger sisters, the fourth of five daughters. She posted this as a comment, but I decided to headline it so it wouldn't be missed by anyone. Thanks, Aunt Char!

Jeannie was a special soul who would be there at the drop of a hat no matter what it took. I miss her every second of every day. We would talk on the phone 10 times a day, every day. I was the little sister that knew nothing of life. I valued her opinion more than anything. There was NOTHING we couldn't talk about. The best times ,the worst times, my mentor, confidant, my sister. I love you and miss you. Your children are beautiful and would make you so proud. Your husband, their father, the greatest partner you could ever have, all a living legacy of your loving and living.

No comments: