Wednesday, May 25, 2005

From Aunt Bev

I am the youngest of the girls. Jeannie was my big sister. She loved unconditionally. I lived with her and Rick when she was pregnant with Keri and I was pregnant with Melissa. We had so much fun and I learned a lot about mothering from her. We got very close and we talked often. I was there when she had her first surgery and we talked and cried through all the rest. I still have every card and letter she sent me. I was going to go help her with but she passed the morning I arrived. I feel so blessed to have been there. They raised three beautiful kids and she would be proud of them, not to mention her grandkids which are beautiful as well. Dixie was a godsend to the family and we love her alot .She fits in just like a glove. I miss Jeannie everyday and talk to her often.I miss her with all my heart.But I truely believe she is still here for all of us.
Aunt Bevie Frog

No comments: